1 October 1875 to Edward Ambrey,
of Joyford, to get coal from the Coleford High Delf - bounded by Arles
Level, Lonk Level and Patches Colliery and Society Colliery.
Then to John Parry and forfeited.
F3 830 NEVER FEAR No. 2.
1 August 1900 Timothy Evans, Berry Hill applying for grant.
17 September 1900 Granted
14 January 1901 One moiety transferred to William Hawkins
September 1902 Owners Timothy Evans and William Hawkins. Into old workings - costly for timber, opened one pit and three levels, spent 'quite £250'.
February 1905 One share to George Adams
1908 Potts Mining Register
Evans, Timothy & Hawkins, Christ Church.
Three employed below ground and two above.
17 October 1908 Conveyance one-third Timothy Evans to James Adams. George Edward Adams mentioned as a registered owner.
5 February 1912 Hawkins and Adams. Driven a new level in last twelve months - found old workings in all directions.
1950 Re-grant to S. J. & A. Hawkins.
1955 Sold to Barnes who owned
the surface - still holds gale.