17 September 1875  to Richard James of Coleford, a gale of a license to get the coal from the Trenchard veins within the metes, bounds, limits and extent herinafter mentioned, that is to say, to be co-extensive with, and immediately underlying the Flour Mill Colliery.
To be called the ‘Diamond Colliery’.

F3 803
20 December 1899  Edmund Morse of Yorkley applicant.

by 1923 to Princess Royal (below).