17 DECEMBER 1844 Granted to Charles Matthews jnr. of Littledean Woodside, for a pit situated at a place called Upper Bilson, on the site of the Tormentor Land Pit to get coal from the Breadless vein. To be called ‘Breadless Colliery’
16 September 1867 Forfeited.
10 December 1875 Regaled as New Breadless to Milsom Powell of Berry Hill and John Johnson of Cinderford.
F3 590 BREADLESS No.2
8 October 1889 Application for regrant from Moses Meek of the Morse.
1 January 1890 Granted.
1 January 1897 Surrendered
by Harry Jenkins, J. H. Saunders, William Thomas. Trustees of