Terms and Conditions
By placing an order through this website you will be agreeing unconditionally to the terms and conditions of use. On receipt of your order, a notification by electronic mail will be sent to you. We reserve the right not to process your order and accordingly we will notify you by electronic mail if this is the case. Please note that while we guarantee to send you a notification of every valid order we receive from you, you will understand that we cannot equally guarantee that the notification we send to you will be received by you.
We can accept payment in Pounds Sterling only.
All items are subject to availability. There may be a delay in dispatching your order if any item is out of stock. Most orders are dispatched within 48 hours but orders may be dispatched up to 7 days after receipt. You would be notified and given the opportunity to amend or cancel your order, if expected dispatch exceeds this period. If the item is required urgently or for a special occasion (birthday, anniversary etc) please let us know by email or telephone and we will make every effort to meet the deadline, however cannot guarantee to do so.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will collate the information which you give us in the order form to provide you with our on-line ordering service. By giving us this information, you consent to our use of it in order to process your order and inform you about its progress.
For subscribers to the journals the only information we hold is your address details in order that we may mail out each quarter. We will not under any circumstance sell, transfer or disseminate this personal information gathered on any of our web sites to any other entity. Any personal information passed onto us by you, will only be held on file while your order is being processed. Once your order is complete, we will destroy any personal details, retaining only information relating to items ordered and the amounts paid (for accounting purposes).
Credit Card Payments
We accept online credit / debit card payments securely via Romancart and Paypal systems.
When you have finished making your purchases and have filled in your delivery details you will proceed to a secure online payment page where you will be asked for your payment details (e.g. credit card number). This secure online payment page is hosted on a SECURE SERVER RC4 128 bit High-grade Encryption. This ensures that all your payment details are securely encrypted for your safety. We do not store your credit card information.
For orders made directly from the website we do not have access to your credit card information and it is not stored by us. If you order by telephone we will enter your card details directly to a Virtual Terminal via a secure SSL connection.
We use a price based system for postage and packing largely based on the available services from the Royal Mail.
For heavy or multiple purchases the likelihood is that they will be sent by courier and will need a signature on delivery. Note that purchasers in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, and the Scilly Isles attract a surcharge.
Foreign postage is calculated by weight and charged at cost. We would normally contact the purchaser to see if surface or airmail is required and then notify the cost thereof.
Carriage is automatically calculated in the shopping 'basket' or 'trolley' and you are able to see total carriage costs before buying and choose your location and available services on the shopping basket page.
The complete schedule of carriage costs is available. We reserve the right to refuse an order if we consider we are unable to complete delivery at a reasonable cost.
- If when you receive your purchase it is not in satisfactory condition for any reason, you may return it within seven days and receive a full refund of the purchase price and any delivery charges. If we ask you to return the item, the return delivery costs will be refunded to you.
- If the item is damaged in transit then it should be returned within seven working days and a new item will be sent in its place. The postage costs of the return will be refunded to you.
- If the item received is not that which was ordered please return it in its original condition within seven working days and a replacement will then be sent to you. The postage costs of the return will be refunded to you.
- You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of receiving it. If you decide you no longer want the item after it has been dispatched, you may return it within seven working days and receive a full refund, including the original delivery charge but not including the return delivery costs. If this is simply a ‘change of heart’ the item must be received back by us in the same condition in which it was sent.
- Please e mail us before making any return so that we can organise a replacement or refund quickly on receipt of the original item.
- If you require more details please contact us.
Black Dwarf Lightmoor Publications Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 5522739
Registered Office: 6 Langdale Court, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6FG
On all orders :
up to £10 - £2.00
up to £20 - £3.50
up to £30 - £5.00
over £30 - £6.50